DISCLAIMER AND PRIVATE POLICY
We are committed to protecting your privacy
1. We will deal with your personal data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to IN PR not to other companies’ or organisations’ websites to which we link. Personal data will be collected, processed and used by IN PR for the purposes of providing services and products to you and the other purposes mentioned below.
2. We may use personal data to let you know about products and services that may be of particular interest to you. We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please let us know by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
3. Because the Internet infrastructure is global, the information you provide may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to countries that do not have similar data protection legislation. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
When you register for any of our services, newsletters, mailing lists, competitions or promotions we will require information identifying you so that we can provide the service requested.
We may ask our registered website users to take part in surveys or opinion polls. Participation is always voluntary and on occasion may offer an opportunity to win prizes as a thank you for your time and effort.
Our success relies on us providing our customers with services/items that they actually want. To help us to ensure we provide the very best service we may from time to time analyze the data that we hold and such analysis may be made to find out what is most likely to appeal to individual customers and web-site users. Also, we may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, browser type, operating system, Internet, domain, demographic and profile data, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include personally identifiable information. We hope that this will provide you with a more interesting and fun experience. We may provide your information to our customer service agencies for similar purposes. We or our agents and sub-contractors may occasionally contact you including by post, email or telephone to tell you more about our products and services or to ask you for your feedback and comments on our products and services.
9. We take precautions with customer information and personal data. However, except in the case of death or personal injury, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any security breaches that may occur.
10. It is important for you to let us know if you think that the data we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete. You may remove, change or modify information from our database by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your personal data or your rights under this online agreement please.